Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Monthly Archives: January 2021


Can Someone Tortiously Interfere With A Maryland Inheritance?

By Henault & Sysko Chartered |

When someone passes away, and they leave a will, it will normally be submitted to the Orphans’ Court (the probate court in the state of Maryland) and then admitted to probate once its authenticity and validity has been established. The law does allow any of the decedent’s heirs or ‘legatees’ to file what is… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn